Saturday, September 13, 2008

STRONG...THIS IS FOR YOU D.....





hey,


I know my post "MY HEART" really make me look i m so fragile and very emotional... eh cut me some slack.. i m human after all... i will look for solution for that n well life goes on... anyhow... i must say life is good too... i have people throughout the route in my life that make me strong... I have kak incan and Sing howe in Cork before... and like i have Kak Sam and Kak weeja in Leeds... Thanks Sam for your help in my thesis! Kita the best!! and Weeja for sending me the package through your brother in Canberra...and here in adelaide i have My dearest Dianee... as a good support and fren....and not forgetting Meela... despite didnt really know you back in high school but you emerged as one of my good friends to this day!!


anyhow... i wanna talk about D in here.. i wish i can talk about others but wait for your turn ya... i told D that i am writing tis blog hahaha.... and i wish i can put many pics in here... hahah but i only have some pics with meela and D....


D... first time we met... we clicked and like no turning back!! hahaha... remember our joke that friday at rundle hahah... and then our coffee session and our chat sessions and many other sessions... u remember when we realised that we dont need others as we just happy to be in each other company hahaha remember when we tot of having a party or gathering... we couldnt come up with anyone hahaha... and i really was in denial and like worried that when u finished and was leaving adelaide... it was hard... and it was upsetting that i couldnt send u off as i had clinic!! but like we promised we keep in touch! hahaah.... and i feel blessed to knw you and at times, it is hard that you are not here with me to share stuffs that i can only talk to you but thank you as i have to accept this is life... and i must knw how to adjust ahhaha... u rock babe!! hahah i cant wait for u to come n visit me... and i will intro you to my frens back home, whom really want to knw you as i told them about u! aahah... anyhow... i better stop here... otherwise you will explode!! ahahahah.......... ok babe... catch u soon ya... n thanks for making my msn lively!! hahaha........


2 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Yau said...

Hi... thanks for liking it.. sometimes less words mean more!! Thank you again!