Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WED...




haha..


wed as in wednesday not wed as in wedding!! anyhow... today is not bad.. i arrived to clinic before my supervisor!! great ya hahaha as if it is a competition... not bad today... as like last night i chat with Meela.. and she somehow always able to make me happy as i hope likewise... anyhow... early in the morning i received sms from a certain someone... at least i heard something despite not much... anyhow... it made me felt slightly better... arrived at work... and then do some preparation for patients... did some discussion with my supervisor... and at abt 10am we went to the ward... the patient still busy with PT and we got some more referrals.... n i waited almost 30mins or more... n my supervisor insisted that we must see the patients or else no time til next week wednesday... and we needed it done... well eventually managed to see the patient... my supervisor did the introduction and then left me with the patient... which i like hahah... so did the normal history taking etc and did the assessment...


it went well... and it took til about lunch time... n then i tried to look for my other patient for feedback... wasnt there... went back n did discussion about the case.


And did some note writing and scoring... and then back to ward a while to see patient... back again to office... spent time now n do the report and finished and went back to ward to do feedback.. wow... finish all the job...as i m off for the week... like to finish my work n come back with no pending work... thats me! hahaha... so almost 5 and time to go back!! stopped over at coles to get some food n drink as i m craving for 7up! hahah.... and reached home... check mail.. n went up and home sweet home... now i dont knw whether to cook or eat out... will think.. mayb go cafe primo and have pasta.... or else cook haha... anyhow... this is daily update... my mood is slightly ok today and time passed in a good pace.... have patients booked for next week and will finalised my presentation for glenside next week as well... very interesting case i chose to present... ahahha will let u knw! anyhow... will go out to eat.. i think... ok ciao... til later ppl!

1 comment:

UIFPW08 said...

Hi, Sorry
metti anche qualche bella fotografia bel blog Ok