Thursday, September 11, 2008

STUPIDITY?

Hi... I am not sure whether i am having a mood swing or not... but it seems i am easily irritated lately. Anyhow today, i went to check my mailbox and found a card that the post had missed my delivery. So the card said to contact them for delivery arrangement. So i called the UPS delivery and apparently i needed to call the driver. Fair enough. I called the driver with the number written on the card. The person answered and i explained the purpose of the call. The respond i got was that they will send it again tomorrow. And i said "nice and what time would that be". The person responded "not sure, its all depend on how busy we will get". I replied "okay, but do you have an estimated time roughly?". "We cant tell!" the person replied. I said" Ok, that is hard as since my aprtment has no intercom, it would be hard to know and how would i know you have arrived". The person stated "Just wait, we cant tell you what time". I said "That is so inconvenient, so normally how is your delivery arrangement". The person said "Just wait". And i got irritated "I cant wait the whole day just like that, can i?!". "We cant tell you roughly what time, thats just the way it is" he responded. "Well, do u have any arrangement, like when u arrived, get me a ring or something?" I asked. Then, he said "Yes, we can do that, what your number?". I was like hmm... i thought he could have said this earlier and cut all the hassle! Ridiculous!! what an ass!! This remind me to some time last year with Abg Fahmi. He needed a cab... a van to carry some stuff, he called and the company was like this. Insisted on how much it would cost Abg Fahmi to hire the cab and yet, the company couldnt tell what time the cab would be coming. It could take 10 mins or 10 hours!! That the replied!! and I could tell Abg Fahmi was so pissed. Who Wouldnt! Its a cab service, for crying out loud!! This in short we call as STUPIDITY!!!! and poor service!!

No comments: