Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A quiet night...by myself...

Hello…
Its about 10.30pm now… I just feel like writing… I came home just now, felt asleep for a while…. Woke up just in the nick of time for breaking…. So had chocolate… n then watched Neighbours… so will miss Neighbours when I m back home… and then had dinner and back to my reading and sorting out my ever messy files… sort out things… nicely ha ha…
And then watched Simpsons… always love Simpsons… and now on TV is 20 to 1… greatest songs… haha me n songs of course…
Anyhow… after that I m contemplating thinking wat to do… do my thesis but I have done it and had enough for the day… n so I tot I just chill out and plan wat to do tomorrow… I got reports to finish and not expecting patients tomorrow… on msn… chat with Sally… and my ever lovely Ida….. survivor from Leeds hahaha…. And nothing nice on TV now…. I wish I have new Korean drama to watch… n get soapy! I just finished downloading this Korean movie entitle “the restless” mayb I will watch that after tis… anyhow… like I said I been feeling quite happy this week and see things in different perspective… my fren was saying just now maybe I am happy as I have love… I was like nah… I mean I have love from people that I love so good! And as I don’t want to be mushy about it…
Oh ya… on my way back from Repat, at parking lots… it made me think.. as I saw certain patients in the gym etc on wheelchair… on walking frame etc… I feel like wow… this people are great… despite not well after stroke etc and many medical problems, and yet they still strong and strive to live longer… made me think those ppl whom so weak… so vulnerable and just like to think about suicide etc… how pathetic and ironic…. My work with this hospital made me met many old people and some are really nice and lovely and like their enthusiastic about life… looking forward to life etc… and at times I think… it must be hard as some of these people live alone and due to illness now it affected their ADLs…. Make me sad at times.. and I think support really important…. Some of them have no family support… made me sad… but some are lucky no family but they do have friends… which is good…. I always say before that given a choice I don’t want to grow old alone… but wat if that happened…. I wont think about it…. And like now I knw I can work with elderly as patients… as before I m choosy wanna choose nice n easy clients… I tried with working with children… but with Family SA its different anyhow… n well I don’t mind but I m too touchy at times and emotionally involved so that was not good… hehehe…. I still think will do Mental health… and now a bit neuropsych area… for my future direction…
Okay ppl… I think I better stop here… well I try to update as much as possible here… Meela! U should too!! :P

No comments: