Friday, September 26, 2008

THE RESTLESS



Oh god, I can predict that you people would say “not another movie”! Well, like I mentioned before, I love watching movies after I have done enough work… it is my way of rewarding myself… I like movies of any genre…from any countries and languages as long as “watchable”. It has been some time I keep up with Korean movies and while surfing the net, I came across with this movie. It is not a new movie. The movie is called “The restless”. I watched the trailer on “youtube” and I found it was impressive. Hence I downloaded it. I know you would say “piracy”!! I don’t give a damn! Anyhow it is another fantasy Korean movie with martial arts. I was kind of expecting that despite a fantasy movie, it would involve romance, which I thought is okay. I don’t have problem with that. It is about a character called Yi Gwak, whom found himself in a place that the dead suppose to go when they die. It is strange as he don't remember dying until when he asks someone, he checks and discovers that he is not dead yet. It is a puzzle. He then meets a beautiful girl who he falls in love with. From there, battles are slotted in and beautifully form a romantic fantasy movie. The battles include sword fights which are cool enough with the special effects. There too is enough romance to keep up and action. Overall, it may be a suitable romantic fantasy movie. It is enough to keep you glued to the screen. The sword fights and special effects are added to make the story going, or not I would feel bored watching romance only.

No comments: