Friday, September 12, 2008

DREAM TO BE by Joshua

This is a poem done by a friend, Joshua... Keep them coming my dear!!

I would be the air that surrounds whenever you need just breathe me in
I would be the water that cleans you
Pollute me so you would always be pure
I would be the rain that washes away your tears
when you feel like to cry
I would always hide your weakness behind
I would be the sun that shines above only your sky
When the darkness comes
I would light up the lights inside
I would be the dreams that spend every night just want to be by your side
nightmare shall never live until the break of dawn wakes you up inside
I would be the memory ,
I would be the future the only thing i would never be , is the only thing i only desire to be
is to just be everything that you need , for the rest of your life.

No comments: