Monday, September 29, 2008

Life is full of surprises....



hi ppl...


first i would like to thank my dearest D for the lovely words and emails you sent me! so inspirational!... i knw i can count on you... thanks so much for lifting my spirit up during my down time... i know you are gonna be there for me... thanks a lot... didnt expect the email and that was good... two bad news i have today... one let it be personal... only u knw D... well like i said it is just life... and well... i knw you are busy and so like you are always there to support me... thanks so much and believe me i dont think about it anymore... like i said...whatever happened... life must go on... and thanks to kieu and Thy for keeping me company just now... oh D... so lovely the words you said... and like wow... you understand me a lot!! Thank so much darling!! At least i knw i have you... to rely on... Thanks for being a pillar to me... I am hard to admit i am weak at times... i knw i am strong... but i do know... knowing you with me make me know life is beautiful.....


Yes, i talked to my mum and she mentioned that my sister is not well. I wont say anything just that we think it is best for her to do further check up... wont conclude anything but we just hope the best... and i know she will be stronger too, my sister... this the time i think i need to be home... to be by their side....as i been away for too long and missed lots of thing there... good and u knw....anyhow... i will just pray that all will be okay...


And i knw i must concentrate on better things... and try to be positive and strong... so like i said life is full of surprises....anyhow... i wont say much here... less is better at times... well... I wanna wish all of you people out there the best of luck.... and Well... SELAMAT HARI RAYA... and i ask for forgiveness for what i have done and may this year will be blessed with more happiness!!... God Bless.....

2 comments:

D said...

you're most welcome darling. you know that once i value your friendship, i will always do my best to be there for you no matter how busy i am or no matter what situation i am in. you were there for me in my most down time as well, and now i am merely returning the favor! i only wish i could be there to just sit with you on a balcony, drinking and venting out how unfair things are going for us. but hey, i'm sure somehow we'll be able to reach out to each other through the distance and be comforted just knowing that at least, we still have good friends to rely on.

Look to the good in life Yus... they're everywhere if you just care to stop wasting time crying over the bad and see how beautiful life and people can be.

Muah!

Yau said...

Thnxs D... Muahzzz!