Sunday, September 14, 2008

A QUIET SUNDAY...


Hi,

Just like usual... i prefer my sunday to be quiet... by myself so i can do personal errands at home... watch TV etc... ironing, cleaning... preparing for monday... at times purposely off my mobile so i wont be disturbed... well today was pretty much the same... i m feeling ok despite a bit down... been down over stupid thing for the past few months.... over endless stupid relationship thing... anyhow wont talk abt it... no progress and no update on that... as no communication... anyhow... i woke up a bit late today it was passed midday... was up to reply msg frm Terry... we were supposed to hang out in the evening but i thought to give it a miss as so many thngs to do heheh...

So wake up... online a bit to read newspapers... n check mails n do some work... n then showered n went to Chinatown to get some stuffs like vege... i m eating more vege now... which i like haha.... n check any new dvds there but didnt get any....

Filled up my fuel... went to Ezy video a bit but nothing as well... went home n cooked... still about 2 hrs to breaking time... on some dvds and watched while inputting data for my thesis.... i hope all will go well.. anyhow... thats pretty much... watch australian idols while eating. The rest of the time... just msn a bit n thesis thingie...

I just wanna add here... that for the past month... i found an angel.... like wat Iril used to tell me constantly... angel is always there among us... i knw i been some hard time and at times.. down in mood and kinda depressed and feeling low... i met this person whom somehow make me happy... cheer me up... and always been there for me.... an angel i must say.... i am not saying this is my new love..... no like that... i just need a friend... a shoulder... i have always been a shoulder to others but i find it hard to find one myself... and this person is there lending shoulders and ears to me... like a pillar and make me strong and put smile to my face.... at least i knw i m not alone... at least someone that i can pour my heart out... and i been so lucky to knw this person and be a friend..... i feel loved by this person... and always relieved. At times i feel blessed to have someone to make me stronger and sane!...anyhow i better stop here... i have to sleep as tomorrow is clinic day and hope a good one... Monday is always slow!! he he....

No comments: